Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gobbledeegook

Yesterday, Jennifer and I went and received our first round of immunizations. We got Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Tetanus shots. WHOOPEE!

Needless to say, our arms hurt.

In 30 days we go for our next round of Hepatitis B and then five months from that date, we finish our Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B rounds.

Hopefully by then the wait may have sped up and we may know if we have to go for Typhoid and/or Malaria treatments.

We're still waiting to hear if I have to go for MMR -- mumps, measles and rubella. We've heard that children born in the early '70s didn't get the two shot treatment. I s'pose it's necessary to get the second shot now that we'll be going to China. So, I placed a phone call to my mother to find out who I should call as I knew she wouldn't remember. After a week, I should hear back from my pediatrician's office.

That's the latest adoption update.

The latest on the kitchen: Jenn and I finished tearing down our last soffit Thursday and Friday night -- with NO injuries to report. The electrician showed up yesterday and is finishing today. It's very nice to have more light already and he'll be adding four can lights today. CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT! It will certainly be a bright room once that's done. Next week the contractor comes to give the official start date.

Jenn and I will begin the wall-removal this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, tomorrow is our 12th wedding anniversary... my how time flies.

That's it for now...
Kev & Jenn

No comments: