Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another month, another post...

I can't believe it's been a month since we last posted. How time flies...

I started my new job at the Lansing State Journal. It's going well... a lot of work! The worst part is just learning how everything is organized and structured and then changing it to what I think will be successful.

Jennifer and I try and see each other every other week; and, when we're together, it's really just the two of us. Nobody else really matters during that time. She's been to Michigan once and I just got home from Rockford tonight. It is really hard not to see each other every day.

We have had a ton of traffic on our house... but, we're always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Things have really slowed down over the past two weeks. We're hoping it's due to summer vacations and will pick up over the next couple weeks.

I've met with the waiting families group in Lansing. We typically meet for breakfast one time per month. They are a good group of people and will really be instrumental in helping us settled and welcome.

Change is good, right?

No comments: