Thursday, September 02, 2010

Ella, work and lessons...

Ella is doing wonderful!

She is eating extremely well now. Sitting up on her own. Standing up on her own. Pulling herself with her arms (almost crawling). Sleeping well. Picking things up. Laughing. Giggling. Smiling a lot. Adjusting to her car seat and stroller.

She is such an angel. I mean, really.

This was my first week back to work and it's gone well. It's hard to leave every morning, but when I come home she just gets so excited, so that's fun. I am getting back in the swing of things, though. Everyone has been so supportive and welcoming, it's been very nice. I think they did miss me. :~)

Jenn is doing very well with her every day. She spends a lot of time with her working on development and Ella is really doing well. I think Jenn really loves it! She is a natural.

I signed Ella up for some swim lessons at the Y. We begin on the 16th from 6-6:30. I'm really looking forward to that.

Jenn signed her up for an early learning music class at MSU and I know she's really looking forward to that.

Below are some photos of her playing, eating her first ice cream at the MSU Dairy Store (hilarious) and my office on my first day back to work.

2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

Love the OFFICE! the faces for Ice Cream are toooooooo cute!

Debbie Sauer said...

She is gorgeous! Blessings.